PARENTS/CARERS SUPPORTING SUCCESS
WAYS TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILD’S LEARNING
• Provide a suitable work area which is quiet
• Check that homework is being completed
• Make sure that your son/daughter is on time for school each day
• Make sure they have the correct equipment and uniform
• In the event of absence please ring the school on the morning of absence and send a note with the pupil on return.
• Reading has a significant effect on achievement in all curriculum areas. We suggest at least 15 minutes every day.
LOOK OUT FOR SIGNS OF PROBLEMS WHICH MAY AFFECT LEARNING:
• Feeling unhappy or unsafe at school
• Sudden changes in mood
• Little homework being done
• Not taking part in the normal activities they enjoy.
Pupils who do well at school are motivated, plan their time, meet deadlines, and have clear goals for themselves.
If there are any worries about your son/daughter please get in touch with us on 01455 845061